February 09, 2012

Mr. Hubby's 30th [akathe.dirty.thirties]

Hi!  So its been a while.  Once again I feel as though I've become a victim to my own bad habits and weaknesses.  I was (somewhat on a role) planning the future of my blog postings and then all of a sudden I had a few health issues that caused me to lose my focus and put my blog on a hold.  Thankfully it wasn't anything too serious and after the month long break, I'm back and ready to blog!

En Route to Myrtle Beach - 16 hrs of driving

The past weekend, we (a group of 6) went on a little road trip to South Carolina, Myrtle Beach to celebrate my hubby's 30th birthday.  I had planned a surprise trip to celebrate this occasion with the close friends that were able to make it down with us.  For those of you that do not know me, I can be a little OCD when it comes down to planning something (think Monica from Friends) and so for myself, the idea of this trip came together around a few months prior to leaving.  I also have a horrible time trying to hold in any form of surprises especially and so the next few months after the decision to go ahead with this idea was the most difficult few months for me to endure.  Lets just say not only did my Hubs practice patience but I myself had to learn to do the same.  The only thing that kept me going and quiet was the fact that it wasn't just any occasion but a very special birthday for a very special person.

The surprise and the trip was a success!  I would highly recommend going to Myrtle Beach for those of you who want a little getaway for nice weather and of course, amazing deals on golf.

Here are a few pictures from out trip.


Happy 30th birthday to an amazing person, husband and best friend a girl could ever ask for.  Here's to a fresh new decade of health, adventure and achieving your dreams!

3 comments:

  1. omg I'm just blog walking and I randomly see a photo of an alligator/crocodile (I cant tell the difference) awesome pics hun!

    Kelly x
    ourfootprintsontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you updated!!!!! :):):)

    can't wait until our next trip together to somewhere amazing! hopefully that time i will have more room in my bags so i can get stuff when we go shopping. LOL. keep the awesome entries comin! ;)

    and GJ again for pulling off the awesome surprise!

    ReplyDelete