July 01, 2011

Blush Pink

Follow my blog with Bloglovin







 Every now and then a girl just needs a little pink and lace in her life.  Hence this outfit I put together :)  Its easy and can work both for the office and date nights with the hubby.  I absolutely love lace!  I just think it makes you feel feminine, elegant and pretty all at once.  This (much needed) long weekend, I'll be frolicking the streets of Chicago with close friends and the hubs.  How will you be spending the long weekend?  Ps. Happy birthday Canada!


 Blazer, Ring & Sunnies H&M, Lace Tank Target, Michael Kors Watch, J-Crew Jeggings, Nails Essie Lollipop

5 comments:

  1. awww you look SO pretty! i love your sunglasses and the blazer!!! :) lace has become a staple for me too! <3 i love the picture of you with the glasses where you're all smiling big. sooo cute *pinchpinch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blush tones and that red bag is AMAZING - great look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pink blazer is amazing, I really love blush tones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i'm just stopping by from for the love of balenciaga blog. Congrats on the balenciaga bag (your 1st, correct?) And you can tell hubby that it won't likely be your last. Bbags are addictive. I have the Coquelicot city in RH and i absolutely love it. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete