July 01, 2011

Animal Instinct




I apologize for the big gap between posts.  My computer broke down on me and its currently sitting at the shop for repairs.  (And taking forever might I add!)  I'm currently using my hubby's computer to post this little update.  This past week being gorgeous, I decided to go to my dog's most favourite park.  Of course, my shoes may not have been the most practical but you can't blame a girl for her love of shoes!  Needless to say Coughs, short for Coffee, was all smiles and had a blast running around in the sunshine and freshly cut grass. :)  Oh! And please give a warm welcome to my very first (and quite possibly my last ever -- words from the hubby himself) Balenciaga ever!!  I'm in L-O-V-E!



Jumpsuit H&M, Balenciaga Fall '11, Jessica Simpson Wedges, Coffee my doggy


No comments:

Post a Comment